Skip to content
TrackPodcasts
educationAug 30, 20251:18pending

考试英语听力材料(高考)6 独白

About this episode

2018年高考(新课标卷II&III)英语听力 独白


My name is Emily.

我叫艾米丽。

I had been a dancer for quite a long time.

我当舞蹈演员已经很长时间了。

I started studying ballet when I was six years old.

我六岁时开始学习芭蕾舞。

By the time I was nine, I was dancing five days a week.

到我九岁的时候,我每周跳五天舞。

When I was eighteen, I decided that I really preferred contemporary dance and that I wanted to do it professionally.

当我18岁的时候,我想我真的更喜欢现代舞,我想做专业舞者。

So I applied successfully for the training program at the school of Toronto Dance Theater, and moved to Toronto to attend the program.

所以我成功申请了多伦多舞蹈学院的培训项目,并搬到了多伦多参加了这个项目。

That was the period of time l enjoyed most in Toronto.

那是我在多伦多最开心的一段时间。

I graduated on scholarship and danced professionally for ten years.

我拿着奖学金毕业,并从事舞蹈专业十年。

But after all, those years, I found that dance was gradually becoming something that felt like more of a burden than a joy.

但毕竟,那些年,我发现舞蹈逐渐成为一种感觉更像是一种负担,而不是一种快乐。

I found myself increasingly unwilling to drag myself to dance performances, so I quit.

我发现自己越来越不愿意强迫自己去参加舞蹈表演,所以我辞职了。

I do miss dance, often.

我确实经常想念舞蹈。

But it makes me happy think that I'll never have to go to another training session again.

但是想到我再也不用去参加训练了,我很高兴。


Get every episode summarized

Each time 高效磨耳朵 | 最好的英语听力资源 publishes, we email you a written briefing from the transcript — the topics, who appeared, and any specific claims, with the ad reads skipped.

Email me new episodes

Free for 3 shows. No card needed.

Hosts & guests

No transcript yet

This episode has not been transcribed. Request it and it moves to the front of the queue.

考试英语听力材料(高考)6 独白

高效磨耳朵 | 最好的英语听力资源

0:00
1:18

More episodes

More from 高效磨耳朵 | 最好的英语听力资源

View all episodes →